Welcome to The Outer Pinning

I will try to satisfy the need of the crafty, to boldly show off handmade art and crafts. It is time to join the handmade nation.







Sunday, August 22, 2010

Artpark Los Angeles

The Downtown Artpark was absolutely fabulous. The people were great, the night was perfect: bands, Dj's, food, smiles, what more could you ask for?

Did I mention food, the food was excellent!

I can't wait until the next event. If you have never been to the Downtown Los Angeles Artpark, I highly recommend it. Be prepared to walk alot and be ready to have a wonderful time.

I really wanted to take more photos but once the crowd hit, it was all over for the camera. Here are the only photos I got to take-- just as the event opened and people were starting to arrive.










































The entrance to Artpark, which is held inside a gated parking lot.



The neighborhood



New Food truck





As night fell, the crowd came pouring in, this shot is a bit blurry but I tried to get at least one crowd shot. Had to do it quickly my booth was packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment