Welcome to The Outer Pinning

I will try to satisfy the need of the crafty, to boldly show off handmade art and crafts. It is time to join the handmade nation.







Monday, April 12, 2010

My etsy shop featured on the front page

Received a great message from etsy letting me know my shop was featured on the front page!

Do you realize how many people have an etsy shop!? It is so easy to get lost in the mix, with people listing new items every minute of the day. If you have not recently listed an item, your store gets pushed further back in the queue.

This is so encouraging. I have been working very hard to get the etsy site off the ground.

To know that I did something right to get my shop noticed is complete satisfaction. Thank you etsy!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Etsy has so many venders, that's great that they showcased you!

    Congrats!
    mb

    ReplyDelete