Welcome to The Outer Pinning

I will try to satisfy the need of the crafty, to boldly show off handmade art and crafts. It is time to join the handmade nation.







Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day of Rest

The craft fair was great fun. I always enjoy meeting new creative people. Compliments were aplenty. What a talented bunch. I was very impressed.

My friend, from Texas, surprised me by showing up at the fair with his family in tow. Afterwards we all spent the evening together in Pasadena with another close friend. Jammed in the music room, had dinner, talked and laughed awhole lot. What a perfect way to end the evening. Boy am I tired.

Today I really need to sit down and post receipts, gotta keep the books updated. As I sit here and stare at the stack of receipts; am I really prepared to do this? A dip in the pool sounds better, although the water is still too cold. That inner voice speaks loud and clear, "Oh come on just do it, get it over with." Take a deep breath and start posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment